Retail Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
These terms are effective: November 1, 2022.
Purchase of vitamins and supplements from Vitality (Vitality Products Inc.) constitutes acceptance of the following Sales Terms and Conditions:
- All initial orders must be prepaid by cheque or with a credit card (we accept VISA and Master Card) unless credit is approved with New Account Application with Vitality.
· Prices are subject to change with 30 days notice.
- All taxes are
- Products are subject to
- Terms for credit-approved customers are 1% - 10 days, net 30
- Terms begin at time of
- Early payment does not apply to credit card Visa and Mastercard are acceptable. All credit card payments are to be made at time of order. Any payments made by credit card, when the account is sitting past due beyond the allocated payment terms will be subject to a surcharge of 3%.
- Net 30 Days from Date of
- New Accounts must submit a New Account Form for credit terms. If the account is a new business, and does not have an established history, the account will remain on credit card terms until a history is established.
- NSF / Returned cheques are subject to a $50 administrative
- Declined credit card transactions are subject to a $25 administrative
- Final responsibility of determining applicable federal and provincial tax is borne by the
- In the event of an audit by the tax authorities, Vitality, will invoice you, the customer, for any applicable taxes not collected based on the outcome of the audit.
- Every effort has been made to ensure pricing and tax codes are complete and accurate, however, errors may occur.
- Vitality has the right to not ship orders on overdue
- Vitality may charge interested on any past due balance at a 2% per month service charge (24% per annum) to all accounts after 30 Days; interest is calculated from Date of Invoice.
- Overdue accounts deemed uncollectable by Vitality will be submitted to a third party collection agency for recovery. Vitality will charge you all fees deemed necessary for the recovery of the outstanding balance.
- Following delinquency, all orders must be pre-paid by credit card until credit can be re-established.
Shipping / Freight Policy:
- Vitality is pleased to offer free delivery (pre-paid freight) on orders over $350.
- All orders under $350 will be charged a $15 service and handling fee plus
- All other orders will be shipped with freight charges added unless otherwise
- If customers specify a carrier (e.g. air freight), the additional cost will be added to the
- Pricing is FOB from Vancouver, Canada; allow 7-10 business days for processing and
- Damage claims must be made within 5 days of receipt of No credit can be given uneless this procedure is followed.
- All products shipped will have an expiry date of at least 6 months unless noted at time of
Claims and Returns:
- For products ordered from distributors, contact the distributor the product was ordered
- All returns require prior authorization from Vitality and request must be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.888.855.7776 x 203.
- Claims for damaged goods or shortages must be made within 5 days of
- No credit is issued on unauthorized No returns after 45 days of date of purchase. We reserve the right to destroy any returned goods ineligible for credit.
- For customer returns, Vitality requires customer name, contact number, reason for return, lot number and expiry number.
- Vitality does not accept returns to reason of overstock, short-dated or expired product, store closings or discontinuation of product.
- A restocking fee of 20% will be applied to all No returns may be damaged, have price stickers and marks to be accepted.
- Back orders are recorded on file and will be shipped as soon as the stock is available, unless otherwise specified. When back orders are part of an order which qualifies for prepaid shipment, they will be sent prepaid; otherwise, freight will be added to the invoice.
- Vitality has a Minimum Advertised Pricing (MAP) policy in MAP is intended for promotional quarterly sales and is not intended as an every day low price (EDLP).
- Vitality products should reflect the Discounting more than 10% below the MSRP must be requested in writing to Vitality.
- We reserve the right to cancel an account due to pricing issues or payment issues at any.
- Prices are in Canadian dollars and are subject to change.
- Negotiated EDLPs are subject to change with 30 days.
- Minimum sales orders and annual purchases are required for an EDLP on product orders.
- Until the product is paid in full, it remains the property of Vitality Products
If you have any questions about Vitality’s Terms and Conditions, please contact Vitality’s Accounting Department at: 1-888-855-7776 or email@example.com.